Neighborhoods can do more to be prepared for the future.
- better information about current neighborhood character
- and about the planning and development process
- ongoing familiarity and discussion of development issues among residents
Neighborhoods can establish and lead a vision for their area.
- neighborhood plans
- conservation overlay districts
- community benefit agreements
Neighborhoods can lead redevelopment efforts.
- forming development partnerships
- direct participation in municipal infrastructure and open space projects
- establishing community development corporations
Our current technical assistance project is the Chattanooga Neighborhood Atlas Project.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our technical assistance services.